Mobile Application Developer opening – Pune.
Candidates with 1 to 4 years of experience in iOS or Android.
Total Exp. :
Relevant Exp. in iOS/ Android:
Relevant Exp. in Objective C /Swift / Java :
Relevant Exp. in Xcode / Android S
We are looking for hands-on iOS and Android developers responsible for the design and development of end user products aimed at a range of diverse devices. Your primary focus will be development of Android/iOS apps and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem
solving, high quality code, and a passion for technology is essential.
– Design and build applications for Android and iOS platforms this is a hands-on developer position.
– Collaborate with the team to design and ship new features
– Identify and root cause performance bottlenecks, random crashes, and fix bugs
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Help maintain code quality, perform peer code reviews, write unit tests, enable automation and localization
– Stay up-to-date with technical trends and suggest solutions.
– Gradually take on more responsibility and have a bigger impact take on more challenging tasks, mentor others, lead a module, manage a team.
– Any graduate
– Minimum 1 year development experience proficient in Objective-C or Swift for iOS; Java and Android SDK for Android
– Understanding of Android/iOS design principles and interface guidelines, and best practices
– Familiarity with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, integrating with backend services.
– Knowledge of the Android/iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Proficient with versioning tools like git, SVN.
– Self-motivated, eager to learn, with strong logical reasoning skills
– Passion for quality
If your are interested kindly share below mentioned details:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Experience: Fresher ( for internship ) and a experienced candidate with 2-3 yrs exp
-Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
-Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
-Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Email Marketing and communication
• Ability to send outbound cold emails to leads
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales.
Network Job description-
Experience: freshers / 0-5 yrs
education: 10-12th/Diploma / Degree
1. Responsibility for maintaining and repairing IT equipment.
2. Installing server rack, CCTV camera, Cabling for create LAN.
3.analyzing customer requests for services and maintenance call in assigned area
4.repairing and maintain variety of equipment,electronics and electrical devices
5.work may be performed in shop environment or on site at other facilities.
6. Works on Passive components.
______ REPLY WITH THE SAME SUBJECT OF THE ABOVE EMAIL _______
Title: Front End Developer (Angular JS)
Experience:2 Years to 4 Years
- Requirement gathering and preparing estimates.
- Documenting Requirements
- Regular status updates to client.
- Conducting code and document review.
- Delivery and deployment of product.
- Should be technically strong.
- Have good communication skills.
Optional Skills: Node.js, Java, Mongo DB, MEAN Stack.
Designation: Assistant Manager Indirect Tax
Experience : 0 to 2 years
CTC – 4.2 to 5.2
As an Assistant Manager Indirect Tax your responsibilities include the following
Participate in planning, developing and implementing indirect tax (VAT or Value added Tax, & GST etc) strategies to minimize taxes
Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on indirect tax developments.
Dealing with technical quires as appropriate, consulting with line Managers when necessary
Complete a limited number of GST returns on a timely basis. Address all queries raised in respect of GST Returns submitted and liaises with line Managers accordingly.
Research technical issues and present findings effectively
Establishing and maintaining good relationships with clients and colleagues
Analyse problems, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and integrate information
Contributing to client service teams, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively.
Supporting and overseeing indirect tax audits strategy and support
Deal with all registration, deregistration and grouping requests received from clients or referred from external parties.
Preparing all advice to be provided to the client for the manager to review
Assist with indirect tax opportunities and work with and support teams
Helping with audits or investigation by the tax authorities
Contributing to client service teams, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively
Assisting with the developing less experienced staff with hands on advice and support
Ability to refer to and interpret case law and other reference material
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (internally and externally)