Experience: 3 -4 years
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Primary Skills (Must have):
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Good understanding of at least one of AngularJS or React JS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Experience with Firebase or AWS Mobile Hub
Position: Back Office Executive Qualification: Appearing or BCOM Graduate Work Experience: 0-3 years of experience in relevant field
Salary: As per industry norms (depending on experience)
Location: Pune (Pick and drop facility)
Tasks to be performed to meet the responsibilities:
Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of the day to ensure that amounts are
correct and that there is adequate change.
Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
Calculating Tour Bills & Salary Advance.
Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
CLIENT RELATIONHIP EXECUTIVE (FEMALE ONLY) WHICH COMES UNDER BACK OFFICE DEPARTMENT.
The role of a Client
relationship executive Involves Servicing New Client end to end, Follow up with
clients, Creating a Pipeline, Back office, Sales Closure. Opening Available for
Pune Camp Branch.
• 6 Days Working.
• Assist and support
Sales Manager in their day to day operations.
• Assist and coordinate with Administration and Accounts teams.
• Conducting research and analyze data to identify Targeted Clients
• Calling potential Client and schedule Meeting.
• Planning and Strategies for Sales Closure.
• Requires Excellent Command over Communication Skill.
• Needs to have a
about social media.
Candidate: MBA / BBA IN MARKETING / B.COM
Background: Banking / Investment /
Experience: MIN 2 TO
Job Type: Full-time
Position -: Executive Operations – International Tours
Experience -: at least 4 to 5 Yrs of similar work profile
Salary -: As per Industry norms
Joining -:Immediate/Asap / 1 week
- Understand requirement details of every generated enquiry, co-ordinate – follow up for closure
- Compare the booking requirement with requisition, get competitive quote for required service
- Prepare the tour itinerary with costing as per customer requirement, rechecked from any of the Director & offer it to the customer
- Deviations if any, needs to be highlighted and get revised quote from the supplier
- Compare the final cost against the provisions, get approval from any of Director if any deviations in cost
- Confirmation and booking of Air / Train / Bus and Land arrangements / Overseas Insurance / Local Transports etc.
- Handover final booking bunch to the A/c’s (detail day wise program with the customer cost, supplier quote & customer confirmation, signed & checked by any of the Director)
- Prior to tour date prepare final service vouchers with file, rechecked & signed from any of the Director, co-ordinate with accounts for bills and payments of the customer/supplier
- After completion of tour, update feedback against them
- Prepare database of Hotels, Suppliers and Tour Guides at all destinations
- Update contracted rate list from the suppliers and maintain the same
- Explore new sightseeing places / travel opportunities and special deals & update the same
- Update Group Tour and FIT Tour pamphlets & costing from time to time
- Share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org