- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Key skills: PHP, MySQL, Web API, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, WordPress. (Mandatory)
Laravel, CI, Yii, Angular JS, Node JS, Third Party Controls (Advantage).
Education: B.Tech./B.E., MCA, MCS, MSc. Computer Science.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in design and development using Microsoft technologies.
- Solid experience required to work on PHP, WordPress and MySQL and related technologies.
- Experience to work on Angular, SSIS, Web Services or Web API will be an added advantage.
- Should possess excellent communication skills, team leading experience will be a plus point.
core and new software components and frameworks
to technical discussions and implementation
and learn about new programming/development technologies, techniques, tools,
reusable code based on company standards and best practices
with QA to review test cases and automated test plans
and propose solutions meeting client’s goals and budget
and effectively implement continuous improvement principles and techniques
communicate and present information to team members, other teams and management
assignment, milestones and process outline from supervisor
on routine business needs as directed by supervisor
Qualifications and Experiences
or equivalent degree with 3-4 years of experience in related IT field
Object Oriented programming and design principles
understanding of the full software development life cycle
in building scalable applications/services
experience using J2EE, Hibernate, Spring with backend databases like
Oracle or PostgreSQL or MySQL.
in XML, SOAP/REST full Web Services
communication and documentation skills
planning, prioritization skills
Position: Angular Developer
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
CTC: as per market std.
- Version: Angular 5/ 6/7
- Should have knowledge of
- Decent communication skills
- Must be good in UI
- Must be strong in HTML, CSS
and component based Angular
AngularJS, HTML, CSS,
Create Web application
front end as per design comps and information architecture.
Integrate front-end application with the application business layer.
Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser
EXPERINCE: 3 – 4
React JS, HTML, CSS,
Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
Kindly share your updated CV with the details below:
Job: Sr.Java/J2EE Tech Lead @ Pune
Experience required: 8-11 Years
Work location: Pune
Mandatory Skills- Java / J2EE
- Experience in advance Java
- Experience in MySql is must
- Added advantage would be MongoDB