Title: Front End Developer (Angular JS)
Experience:2 Years to 4 Years
- Requirement gathering and preparing estimates.
- Documenting Requirements
- Regular status updates to client.
- Conducting code and document review.
- Delivery and deployment of product.
- Should be technically strong.
- Have good communication skills.
Optional Skills: Node.js, Java, Mongo DB, MEAN Stack.
Designation: Assistant Manager Indirect Tax
Experience : 0 to 2 years
CTC – 4.2 to 5.2
As an Assistant Manager Indirect Tax your responsibilities include the following
Participate in planning, developing and implementing indirect tax (VAT or Value added Tax, & GST etc) strategies to minimize taxes
Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on indirect tax developments.
Dealing with technical quires as appropriate, consulting with line Managers when necessary
Complete a limited number of GST returns on a timely basis. Address all queries raised in respect of GST Returns submitted and liaises with line Managers accordingly.
Research technical issues and present findings effectively
Establishing and maintaining good relationships with clients and colleagues
Analyse problems, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and integrate information
Contributing to client service teams, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively.
Supporting and overseeing indirect tax audits strategy and support
Deal with all registration, deregistration and grouping requests received from clients or referred from external parties.
Preparing all advice to be provided to the client for the manager to review
Assist with indirect tax opportunities and work with and support teams
Helping with audits or investigation by the tax authorities
Contributing to client service teams, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively
Assisting with the developing less experienced staff with hands on advice and support
Ability to refer to and interpret case law and other reference material
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (internally and externally)
Position– Senior Officer Accounts
No Of Vacancy-1
He should have knowledge in sales tax, VAT, appeals returns, payments and handling the sales tax assessments .
He should have knowledge in C form and F form.
Knowledge in excel.
He should experience of 4 to 10 years .
He should be commerce graduate or CA / CWA/ MBA(fin) with specialisations in sales.
He should be thoroughly conversant with filling all India sales Tax Returns , calculations, accounts of sales and purchase.
Mobile Apps Developer (iOS/Android)
- Have extensively worked on native mobile platforms for at least 2 years
- Have been associated with at least one product startup in the past
- Have hands on experience on more than one native mobile development platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, RIM, etc.
- Have experience with building native mobile applications which closely interact with REST APIs
- Can write quality code, are used to source code management and review using Git Pull Requests, and are comfortable working with weekly release timeline (we take this a bit too seriously)