- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Key skills: PHP, MySQL, Web API, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, WordPress. (Mandatory)
Laravel, CI, Yii, Angular JS, Node JS, Third Party Controls (Advantage).
Education: B.Tech./B.E., MCA, MCS, MSc. Computer Science.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in design and development using Microsoft technologies.
- Solid experience required to work on PHP, WordPress and MySQL and related technologies.
- Experience to work on Angular, SSIS, Web Services or Web API will be an added advantage.
- Should possess excellent communication skills, team leading experience will be a plus point.