Experience: 1 to 5 yrs
Locations: Karve road, Sinhagad road, Camp, Kalyani Nagar, Talegaon, Hinjawadi – in Pune
1. Accounting in Tally; Day to day accounting.
2. Basic GST work;
3. Basic TDS work.
4. Account Receivable / Accounts Payable (Will be advantageous)
5. Assist Auditors
6. Reconciliation (Will be advantageous)
7. Bank Transactions
If interested Kindly share your updated CV with the details below to the mail id email@example.com
******** FOR BETTER RESPONSE, DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE **************
Job: Sr.Java/J2EE Tech Lead @ Pune
Experience required: 8-11 Years
Work location: Pune
Mandatory Skills- Java / J2EE
- Experience in advance Java
- Experience in MySql is must
- Added advantage would be MongoDB
Experience: 1 to 4 yr
Dynamic candidate for the position of Account Executive.
Candidate should have knowledge of Tally & GST returns.
Operating/ handling Tally & ERP Software
Filling & Documentation
Mandatory Skills ::
1. Worked on Software like SAP / Tally, MS-Office, Internet
2. Direct/Indirect Taxation
3. Good Communication ( Verbal and written)
4. Presentation Skill
Desired Skills ::
1.Accounting entries in SAP or Tally like JV, Payment, Cash
2.Basic accounting standards
4.Hands on experience in Excel
Position -: Executive Operations – International Tours
Experience -: at least 4 to 5 Yrs of similar work profile
Salary -: As per Industry norms
Joining -:Immediate/Asap / 1 week
- Understand requirement details of every generated enquiry, co-ordinate – follow up for closure
- Compare the booking requirement with requisition, get competitive quote for required service
- Prepare the tour itinerary with costing as per customer requirement, rechecked from any of the Director & offer it to the customer
- Deviations if any, needs to be highlighted and get revised quote from the supplier
- Compare the final cost against the provisions, get approval from any of Director if any deviations in cost
- Confirmation and booking of Air / Train / Bus and Land arrangements / Overseas Insurance / Local Transports etc.
- Handover final booking bunch to the A/c’s (detail day wise program with the customer cost, supplier quote & customer confirmation, signed & checked by any of the Director)
- Prior to tour date prepare final service vouchers with file, rechecked & signed from any of the Director, co-ordinate with accounts for bills and payments of the customer/supplier
- After completion of tour, update feedback against them
- Prepare database of Hotels, Suppliers and Tour Guides at all destinations
- Update contracted rate list from the suppliers and maintain the same
- Explore new sightseeing places / travel opportunities and special deals & update the same
- Update Group Tour and FIT Tour pamphlets & costing from time to time
- Share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
Experience: 2 yrs+ / 4 yrs+
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: B.Tech., B.E. , MCA , MCS
- Hands on coding on Angular 1.x+ applications
- Delivering a complete frontend application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of integrating the RESTful API
- Designing front-end architecture as per the project requirements
- Conducting code and document review.
- Delivery and deployment of product on-time as per specifications with an appropriate level of quality.
- Professional and precise communication skills
- AngularJs (Hands on experience in Angular1.x and knowledge of angular 4)
- HTML/HTML 5
- CSS/CSS 3
- Knowledge of REACT Js.
Candidates with 1 to 4 years of experience in iOS or Android.
Total Exp. :
Relevant Exp. in iOS/ Android:
Relevant Exp. in Objective C /Swift / Java :
Relevant Exp. in Xcode / Android S
We are looking for hands-on iOS and Android developers responsible for the design and development of end user products aimed at a range of diverse devices. Your primary focus will be development of Android/iOS apps and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, high quality code, and a passion for technology is essential.
– Design and build applications for Android and iOS platforms this is a hands-on developer position.
– Collaborate with the team to design and ship new features
– Identify and root cause performance bottlenecks, random crashes, and fix bugs
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Help maintain code quality, perform peer code reviews, write unit tests, enable automation and localization
– Stay up-to-date with technical trends and suggest solutions.
– Gradually take on more responsibility and have a bigger impact take on more challenging tasks, mentor others, lead a module, manage a team.
– Any graduate
– Minimum 1 year development experience proficient in Objective-C or Swift for iOS; Java and Android SDK for Android
– Understanding of Android/iOS design principles and interface guidelines, and best practices
– Familiarity with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, integrating with backend services.
– Knowledge of the Android/iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Proficient with versioning tools like git, SVN.
– Self-motivated, eager to learn, with strong logical reasoning skills
– Passion for quality
If your are interested kindly share below mentioned details:
______ REPLY WITH THE SAME SUBJECT OF THE ABOVE EMAIL _______
Experience: 1+ yrs
Location: Pune / Bangalore
– Working knowledge or experience in .Net framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
– Candidate should be Quick Learner Willing to work across technologies
– .Net developers construct web applications using the .NET programming components
– Developers must be competent in using Microsoft technology to design,develop and implement these application.
Kindly share your updated CV with the details below: